The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston, at its Oct. 30 PRISM Awards gala, recognized C.P. Berry Homes with the Gold Award for the Best 50+ Community for English Commons at Topsfield. The award is presented to the best age-qualified/age-designed community for active adults in the Greater Boston region. “The biennial PRISM (Prestigious Results in Sales and Marketing) Awards recognize the building and design achievements of builders, developers, project owners, architects, land planners, marketing/advertising firms, interior design firms, remodelers, and other professionals in the home building industry.”
Don’t you owe it to yourself to visit English Commons today and start planning your move? You, too, can be enjoying the carefree lifestyle, sumptuous amenities, open space, convenient location and a new, quality-built home for years to come. Welcome home!
Model Homes open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; after-hours by appointment.
AT A GLANCE
- English Commons at Topsfield
- 12 Boston Street, Topsfield
- Open daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 2,800 square feet
- First-floor master suite with en suite master bath
- Second-floor guest suite with en suite guest bath
- First-floor powder room
- Four-season sunroom, living room, dining room, loft
- Two-car attached garage
- Up to 1,100 square feet of additional living area optional
- Starting at $810,000
- Berry Properties of Topsfield
- Jessica Curry, broker
- Mark O'Hara, broker
- 978-887-3888 — sales center
- 978-807-2954 — cell