- Homes of the Week
Renovated Gloucester Victorian with harbor and ocean views
Sitting "front and center" on Gloucester's Western Avenue, where it has stood for more than 100 years, is this stately Colonial-style Victorian. Classic in its outward appearance, a passer-by could not even begin to envision its interior.
Commercial real estate red hot in Salem
When opportunity knocks, the ambitious entrepreneur always answers. So, it only stands to reason that this lead-compliant, six-unit/three-bedroom multifamily in Salem proved very quickly to be a hot commodity. Complete with generous city parking, new
- 'The Boulders': Prides Crossing estate with land, privacy, expansive views Peter Dorsey of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage presents an estate that is sure to please those who appreciate expansive overland views amid extensive grounds and secluded privacy. Perched atop a private hill on 11 exceptionally landscaped acre
Exceptional Middleton colonial affords space, versatility
Essentially two homes for the price of one, this expansive colonial set upon a sloping hill on a wooded corner lot in Middleton is the definitive in functionality and adaptability.
- Rose Court Danvers reports mounting sales Moving right along and surpassing expectation, sales at The Residences at Rose Court Condominium, Danvers' new construction residential community, are soaring into 2014. According to marketing representative Tina Brzezenski of PSR Real Estate, the pr
- Luxury condo in Salem's historic district is move-in ready If you've ever aspired to live in Salem's esteemed McIntire District but couldn't afford the price tag, this may be the opportunity you've been hoping for. Nestled among the noteworthy manses that have made this neighborhood famous is this exquisite
The best of seaside city living in new Beverly condominiums
When timeless, classic components such as beamed ceilings, beadboard and hardwood flooring combine with more contemporary touches like recessed lighting and granite accents, the end result can be spectacular. This is clearly evident at 12 Lothrop St.
Custom three-bedroom offers contemporary styling, flexibility in Marblehead
Set way back from the street on a quiet cul-de-sac of similar homes, this Marblehead contemporary is for sale for the first time by its original owner. Lovingly cared for and impeccably maintained, this charming home boasts a striking curb appeal, wi
Gloucester beauty affords panoramic vistas, ocean breezes and more
From the exterior, this Gloucester gem presents like a country cottage plucked from the pages of a fairy tale but like all things magical, therein lies a lovely surprise.
MerryFox Realty forecasts a promising year ahead
Should recent activity in and about the North Shore be any indication of what is to come, 2014 promises to be a banner year for real estate, according to Betsy Merry and Dan Fox of MerryFox Realty in Salem. With vast and consistent increases across t
- More Homes of the Week Headlines
- Renovated Gloucester Victorian with harbor and ocean views