* Christopher D. Mackey, 17, of 12 Western Ave., Hamilton, was arrested at 2:03 a.m. and charged with driving without a license, heading the wrong way down a one-way street, driving to endanger and refusing to stop for police.
* A man stole a case of beer at Sun Oil Co., 131 Brimbal Ave., at 1:38 a.m.
* A resident reported someone smashed his vehicle's windshield at 1:47 p.m.
* Items were reported stolen sometime overnight outside Timeless Interiors, 586 Hale St., at 3:37 p.m.
* A 38-year-old Oakmont Road man fell and stumbled with his bicycle on Brimbal Avenue at 8:30 p.m. and suffered minor injuries. Witnesses said he was heading away from the direction of the North Shore Music Theater, weaving as if intoxicated down the road, when he stumbled twice and fell at the intersection of Brimbal Hills Drive. Police confirmed he was drunk and has been involved with police in the past. Firefighters, paramedics and a Northeast Regional ambulance responded. The man, who suffered a gash to his left knee, was placed on a stretcher taken to Beverly Hospital.
* Jason Dexter, 38, of 85 Hobart St., Danvers, was arrested at 7:59 p.m. and charged with domestic assault and battery and domestic assault.
* James Repucci, 28, of 22 Seneca Drive, was arrested at 12:07 p.m. and charged with domestic assault, intimidation of a witness and assault with a dangerous weapon.
* Jared P. Daley, 20, of 32 Cliff St., Beverly, was arrested at 2:26 a.m. after a motor vehicle stop in the vicinity of DeScenza Diamonds, 161 Andover St., and charged with possession of a Class D substance with the intent to distribute, a marked lanes violation, and possession of a Class C substance.
* Albertino Jimenez, 19, of 51 Mount Pleasant St., Apt. 2, Lynn, was arrested at 3:43 a.m. and charged with being a minor in possession of liquor and possession of a Class B substance after a stop at Andover Street by Endicott Street.
* State police used a fire extinguisher to put out a small fire in wood chips by the side of the road at 126 Newbury St. after a motorist reported it at 4:50 a.m.
* Manuel J. Gonzalez, 25, of 17 Smith St., Lynn, was arrested at 7:17 p.m. and charged with driving with a suspended license an uninsured, unregistered 2004 Honda Civic.