The theater, which has a separate function room, is also being rented out for weddings and other private events.
Along with the well-established North Shore Music Theatre, Bull said he’s hoping the revitalization of the Larcom will turn Beverly into a center for live theater and music.
“I think there’s room enough for everybody,” he said. “As long as you’re putting on quality entertainment, I think people will turn out.”
Staff writer Paul Leighton can be reached at 978-338-2675 or email@example.com.
Shows at Larcom Theatre
- Allen Estes Band, Oct. 5
- “A Couple of Blaguards,” Oct. 18-27
- The Slide Brothers, Nov. 2
- “My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m in Therapy,” Nov. 15-24
- “A Celtic Christmas,” Dec. 7-8
- Henri Smith New Orleans Christmas, Dec. 14
- “Defending the Caveman,” Feb. 14-23
- “Good Lessons, Bad Women,” March 21-30
- “100 Years of Broadway,” May 6-11