SLIDESHOW: Giants beat Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
The New York Giants won their fourth NFL championship Sunday in Indianapolis, scoring in the final minute to defeat New England 21-17.
Your Patriots fan photos
Pats fans: Share your photos
If you're a Patriots fan — and these days, who isn't? — The Salem News wants you to share your Patriots Pride.
Sneak peek at this year's hottest Super Bowl ads
The Super Bowl is a must-watch TV event, if not for the outcome of the biggest football game of the year, then at least for the multi-million dollar commercials that run throughout. And this year’s buzzworthy spots include celebrity appearances, homages to movies and lots of humor.
Local football coaches dissect Sunday's Super Bowl match up
The New England Patriots and the New York Giants will square off on Sunday in Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI in what's been one of the most hyped football games in NFL history.
And for good reason, considering there are more interweaving storylines surrounding the game than the movie "Pulp Fiction."
- Former St. John's Prep star Lucier rooting for his ex-Giants teammates
- Ailing Gronkowski returns to practice
- Salem woman gets a Super surprise
- VIDEO: Social media command center helps Super Bowl visitors
- SLIDESHOW: Super Bowl Media Day
- SLIDESHOW: Super Bowl by the numbers
- Super security goes into place for Super Bowl
- A look at key New England Patriots
- Patriots Super Bowl History
- Hungry man
- Belichick and Brady: A football marriage
- 20 facts about Super Bowl XLVI ... and Super Bowls in general
- 2011 AFC CHAMPIONS BY THE NUMBERS
- Meet the New York Giants
- VIDEO: Tavern in Colts country welcomes Pats fans
- Shanked football kicks off fundraiser for baby Thomas
- God in the game?
- Indy draws on super effort to overcome skeptics
- Giants' Manning emerging from brother's shadow
- SLIDESHOW: Giants arrive in Indianapolis
- Despite injury, Peabody's Goff will be with his Giants teammates at Super Bowl
- Bavaro expects a Super game between Patriots, Giants
- Deciphering the Super Bowl: XLVI is Greek to kids
- Belichick: Indy friendlier after failed '09 call against Colts
- Relaxed Patriots arrive in Indy
- Your Patriots fan photos