Slideshow: The road to the Super Bowl
The Pats and their fans prepare for Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis.
Fans hold rally to send Pats off to Super Bowl
Packed to capacity in the lower level on one side of Gillette Stadium on Sunday, Patriots fans watched replays from the AFC championship victory that put New England in the Super Bowl.
A few minutes later, those roughly 25,000 fans sent the players off in style.
Fun-loving Gronk all business on field for Pats
The sign outside the restaurant a mile up the road from where Rob Gronkowski scores touchdowns has a flashing suggestion for motorists: "HONK FOR GRONK!"
Plenty of car horns will be blaring if the fun-loving marquee tight end returns next Monday as a Super Bowl champion.
Giants' pass rush may be key to beating Patriots
In something of a nose-thumbing to football tradition, not to mention the laws of physics, the Giants have built their defense around four pass-rushing defensive ends that sometimes might be on the field all at the same time.
This year's Super Bowl stadium 'Disney friendly'
National Football League officials are taking fan-friendly lessons from Disney World to make sure they don't repeat last year's Super Bowl stadium seating fiasco.
- Super prices for NFL's super event
- Mesko a hit at Danvers Touchdown Club
- Who needs Stickum when you've got 'sticky' gloves?
- Super Bowl XLVI summons the higher ire of New York vs. Boston
- Former St. John's Prep, UMass football star Zardas reflects on a pair of Super Bowl teammates
- Slideshow: The road to the Super Bowl