With her first Olympic experience behind her, Corrie is preparing for the next chapter of her life.
"Well, as of now I am just looking forward to college. I haven't thought about trying to get on the next olympic team because preparing for it is really hard on your body. I am just going to keep competing in college for four years and then we will see what happens."
Lothrop's life in gymnastics
* Competed in the ALl Olympic Invite in Los Angelas in 2006
* Qualified for the 2006, 2007, and 2008 US National teams
* Finished 6th in the all-around in the 2006 Nationals and took home the bronze in the vault
* Won the vault and three bronze medals at the Gymnix International in 2007
* Finished 2nd in the all-around and won the bars at the US Classic in 2008
* Finished 8th in the all-around at the 2008 US National Championships.
* Was selected as an alternate for the 2008 US Summer Olympic team