15. Tuck's Point: Tuck's Point Road, off Bridge Street to Harbor Road. Resident parking only. Restrooms available. No lifeguards.
16. Devereux Beach: On Ocean Avenue. Parking for nonresidents is $5 weekdays, $10 Friday through Sunday and holidays. Annual town facilities sticker available to residents at the town treasurer's office or the transfer station for $55, $10 for additional stickers to same household. Lifeguards seven days a week. Restrooms and concession stand. Dogs prohibited at all times. Recreation Department, 781-631-3350.
17. Forest River Park: Off Clinton Avenue. Two ocean beaches. Freshwater swimming pool for residents only from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Park is closed to nonresidents on weekends and holidays. Parking fee for residents with $20 sticker good for two years. Parking for nonresidents is $10 per vehicle, $20 per van and $100 per bus. Lifeguard for pool only. Restrooms, bathhouse and playground. Dog prohibited without leash.
18. Salem Willows Park: Off Fort Avenue. Two sandy beaches. Free on-street parking and parking lot. Restrooms, play areas and concession stands. No lifeguard. Dogs prohibited without a leash.
19. Winter Island: A marine recreational park, Winter Island Road, off Fort Avenue. Facilities for swimming, picnicking, RVs, camping and more. Lifeguard, bathhouse. Camp store with sandwiches, ice cream, gifts and camping supplies. Parking free for Salem residents with sticker. Parking for nonresidents is $10 any day. Boat launch is $5. Dogs prohibited without a leash. Functional hall and picnic areas available for rentals. 978-745-9430. salemweb.com/winterisland.
20. Collins Cove Beach: Collins Street. On-street parking. No lifeguard.
21. King's Beach: Humphrey Street, Swampscott/Lynn. Public beach with no lifeguard on duty. No boating.
22. Fisherman's Beach: Humphrey Street. Fish house and docks for boating. Some swimming but no lifeguard. Some parking on Humphrey Street. Residents can obtain $15 parking permits ($7 for senior citizens) from Recreation Department office.
23. Whale's Beach and Eisman's Beach: Both off Puritan Road. Parking lot for residents near both beaches, accessible by Humphrey Street. Lifeguard at Eisman's Beach only. Purchase parking permits for residents, $15, and senior citizens, $7, from Recreation Department office.
24. Preston Beach: No lifeguard. Resident parking off Atlantic. Purchase parking permits for residents, $15, and senior citizens, $7, from Recreation Department office.
25. Phillips Beach: Lifeguard on duty only in the summer. Resident parking on Ocean Avenue. Purchase parking permits for residents, $15, and senior citizens, $7, from Recreation Department office, 781-596-8854.