It was such a close call last year when we asked, so we just had to revisit the topic. It's almost Oct. 31, and the debate still rages among trick-or-treaters and their stash-raiding parents: Is candy corn the best Halloween candy, or the worst?
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Peabody, MA - Edward Wall, physics professor, cellist, composer and repairer of stringed instruments, died on September 16 at Brooksby Village, Peabody, Mass. He was awarded a doctorate in Physics from the University of Munich where he also studied music and sang in the Munich Bach Choir. Se…
PEABODY, MASSACHUSETTS - COHEN, Gloria, 87, of Peabody, passed away on October 12, 2019. at the Brudnick Center in Peabody MA. Gloria was the daughter of the late Myer and Anne Bornstein. She was born on December 31, 1931 in Peabody and graduated Peabody High School in 1950. Gloria was a lif…
- Judge: Police had no basis to enter apartment while waiting for search warrant
- Hamilton woman named Mrs. Essex County 2019
- New restaurants pop up on North Shore
- Weekend e-scooter use banned in downtown Salem
- Beverly woman among victims in Winthrop convertible crash
- City, disabled resident reach agreement in federal 'parklet' suit
- Four charged in robbery of Peabody man
- Whole Foods in Beverly to open Oct. 18
- Settlement reached in police officer suit, terms undisclosed
- Column: A quick view from a small town cop