It was such a close call last year when we asked, so we just had to revisit the topic. It's almost Oct. 31, and the debate still rages among trick-or-treaters and their stash-raiding parents: Is candy corn the best Halloween candy, or the worst?
Get the latest news on the municipal elections this year on the North Shore.
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Jeanne M Nadeau May 1934 - October 30, 2019 Jeanne, 85, of Beverly, passed after a brief illness. She is now with her husband Bob and sons Richard and Paul. Survived by sons Al and Frank and daughters Laurie Phillips and Alice Marie Ison. Also many grandchildren and great grandchildren. Rest…
- CURTAIN CALL: CinemaSalem seeking buyer to remain open
- Judge spares pharmacy tech from jail time in massive pill theft
- OD involved in 3-car crash in Peabody
- Gloucester woman indicted in $100K theft from Manchester couple
- Beverly Crossing changes course, will preserve historic building
- Salem gets 2nd recreational pot shop
- Peabody officers cleared in civil rights lawsuit
- Behind schedule: Cabot Street reconstruction pauses for the holidays
- Vape ban violators face hefty fines, could lose their cars
- Seminary accreditation facing 'jeopardy'