Now that more and more North Shore restaurants have carved out outdoor dining areas, what do you think about it?
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.
This Week's Circulars
- Man who recorded child rapes gets 15-18 years
- Sisters share COVID-19 ordeal
- Two more drive-ins announced, but one with a twist
- Groveland man facing federal charges in lightbulb scheme
- Salem Moose Lodge to close for good
- Suspects ID'd in theft, vandalism of Black Lives Matter signs
- Coming soon: Hampton Inn, apartments slated for September opening
- Beverly explores school reopening
- No foul play suspected in drowning death of 4-year-old in Danversport
- In times of trouble, bookstore expanding