The city celebrated the completion of the first phase of Dickson Chapel's restoration Tuesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. So far, $226,000 in restoration work has been done on the chapel's east-facing Rose Window and the building's network of floor supports.
As featured on
Get the latest news on the municipal elections this year on the North Shore.
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.
This Week's Circulars
- Neighbors file 'intent to sue' over waterfront restaurant
- Point of no return
- Car off Route 1 in Danvers by Route 62
- Column: Salem State’s failure to retain faculty of color is hurting students
- Bass River dredging called off
- K-9 departments bid farewell to Peabody's Caine
- Caine's final ride
- Peabody PD mourns death of its K-9, Caine
- Man, 56, charged with groping co-worker, 17
- Gloucester man facing new charges after crash victim dies