An officer was sent to 246 Cabot St., at 6 p.m., for a truck in a handicap spot.

Police were sent to 7 Endicott St. at 8:40 p.m., to check on unknown noises coming from the location.

The report of a person yelling in the parking lot brought two units to 377 Cabot St., at 10 p.m.


Two units were sent to 401 Cabot St., at 1:20 a.m., for the report of a male yelling and throwing his belongings.

Police went to 26 Simon St., at 10:10 a.m., to check on a suspicious package a party received in the mail.

Officers were sent to 116 Rantoul St., at 11:20 a.m. for a party who has been missing for two weeks.

Police stopped a vehicle, at 6:30 p.m., in the vicinity of Elliott and Chase streets and summonsed the operator to court for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended permit and  for operating a motor vehicle with a failed inspection sticker.

Three units were sent to 141 Cabot St., at 6:45 p.m. for narcotics offenses. They arrested Angel Vinici Velasquez, 38, of 26 Bartlett St., Beverly. He was was charged with possession of Class B drugs.

Police were called to a Hart Street location, at 8:15 p.m. after a party called to complain he had been ripped off while attempting to buy drugs.

Three units and the Fire Department were sent to the vicinity of 70 Ober St., for a large party on the beach with a fire.

Police were called to 7 Medford  St., at 11:55 p.m., for people arguing loudly enough to disturb the neighbors.


Officers were sent to 390 Cabot St., at 12:30 a.m., to assist a lost young man. A cruiser gave him a ride back to Danvers.

A 1:15 a.m.,call about suspicious activity brought two cruisers to 319 Rantoul St. where they found two men working on a car.

A woman called police at 3 a.m., to report she heard noises outside of her house.

Police were dispatched, at 10:30 a.m., to 16 Roundy St., for two men fighting in the street.

Police were dispatched to 191 Cabot St., at 1:30 p.m., after a woman reported being scammed out of $4,450.

Police and an ambulance were dispatched, at 3:45 p.m., for a motor vehicle accident with personal injury.

Police were sent to a Herrick Street address, at 4:40 p.m., for a case of domestic abuse

Three officers, fire and an ambulance were sent, at 7:45 p.m., to Cabot Street on the Salem line to assist Salem with a female on the bridge. Officers were able to convince the woman not to jump and she agreed to go with Salem police. She was taken to Salem Hospital for evaluation.

At 9:10 p.m., police were sent to 15 Dodge St., for people in Apt. 3 causing a disturbance.

At 11 p.m., officers were sent to 46 Prince St., for a group of youths on the  private beach.

Officers were sent to the vicinity of 174 Rantoul St., at 11:40 p.m., for a male and a female fighting in a black hatchback.


Three units were sent to a Rantoul Street address, at 9:45 p.m., for a male party being difficult.

A case of vandalism or malicious damage brought police to 7 Morgan Road, at 10:20 a.m.

Police were sent to McKay and Glidden streets, at 11:20 a.m., to check out a suspicious package.

A threatening email brought officers to 111 Colon St., at 12:18 p.m.

Police were sent to tlhe vicinity of 4 Duck Pond Road, at 3:35 p.m., for a mother and son acting irrationally.



A past assault brought police to 72 North St., at 5:27 a.m.

Police picked up a party at 11:15 a.m., in the vicinity of Derby and New Derby streets and placed them into protective custody.

A past assault in the vicinity of Highland Avenue and Traders Way brought officers to that location, at 12:50 p.m.

Police were sent to Loring Avenue and Carol Way, at 3:50 p.m. for a motor vehicle accident with airbag deployment and possible injuries.

Police sent to the vicinity of 20 Central St., for a disturbance arrested a 23-year-old homeless man on an outstanding warrant.

Police stopped a motor vehicle at 10:40  p.m., in the vicinity of North and School streets for erratic operation. After a brief investigation, they arrested Thomas Patrick Coppinger, 31, of 24 Kings Beach Road, Lynn. Coppinger was charged with a marked lanes violation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and drunken driving.

Police were sent, at 11:10 p.m., to 7 Palmer St. on a noise complaint. After a brief investigation, they arrested  Marisol Gonzalez, 45, of 13 Broughton Road, Marblehead, and Rosalyn Gonzalez, 37, of 10 Hardy St., Apt. A, Peabody. They were each charged with disorderly conduct.


Officers were sent to 225 Derby St., at 1:25 a.m., for a break and entry.

Police were sent to 8 Smith St., at 8:05 a.m., for a case of larceny.

The report of a disturbance at a liquor establishment brought officers to 211 Washington St., at 1:20 p.m. Police arrested Aaron Michael Boulter, 36, homeless, of Salem. He was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; and with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon against a pregnant victim.

A reported larceny brought officers to 125 Canal St., at 2:40  p.m.



A caller reported to police, at 9:45 a.m., that he just left the Staples lot, turning left onto Tedesco when, on his right, he saw an unattended Fedex drop box with a paper bag on it. The caller said it seemed suspicious. Dispatch said it had gotten similar complaints and found it to be the recycling from the business inside the building there. An officer checked and confirmed it was paper for recycling.

A gas inspector called 911 at 12:10 p.m. asking for a marked unit to be sent to a Prospect Street address for a residence with the door kicked in and the house trashed. Neighbors told police the house has been vacant for years and the door was kicked in a year ago. The building is apparently on the demolition list.

A woman called police, at 1 p.m., from the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Manley Street to report she had been threatened by a landscaping crew while she was working on the Neck. An officer called the landscaping company and spoke with the owner.

A driver notified police, at 3:15 p.m., from West Shore Drive and Rainbow Road that the driver behind her was texting while driving. Salem was notified and put out a BOLO for the vehicle.

The operator of a 19-foot Mako powerboat named Shark Bite notified police, at 5:30 p.m., that his engine had stalled and he was drifting toward the rocks. The harbormaster was notified. The caller advised police a few minutes later he had restarted his engine and was away from the rocks. The harbormaster advised he would head that anyway in case the engine falters again.

A party called police, at 6 p.m., from Pleasant Street, to advise them that he was being harassed by the manager of the Howling Wolf. An officer spoke with both parties and advised them of measures they could take.

A Longview Drive party advised police, at 10 p.m., that a male with facial hair and a light blue beanie cap or a silk bandana on his head was knocking on doors and running away. The caller said she was watching live via blink. Units were sent to check the residence and reported all was secure.


Salem police contacted Marblehead at 3:05 a.m., to request that a cruiser go by an Evans Road address and make contact with a named woman. They said their sergeant just came across her vehicle with a male inside wearing only his boxers. Upon further investigation, they spoke with the male, who said he lived in the building, but he refused to ID himself. Then he jumped out of the car and locked himself inside the business and was refusing to come out. Salem asked Marblehead to find out who had possession of the car and if the male was authorized to be inside the business. An officer rang the doorbell multiple times but got no response. Marblehead advised Salem they will try again in the morning.

A Bayview woman notified police, at 12:50 p.m. that she had caught a skunk in her woodchuck trap and she didn't know what to do with it. An animal control officer went to the address and opened the trap door to free the skunk. The ACO also advised the woman on state trapping laws.

A Village Street woman called police, at 3:30 p.m., to say the kids, ages 9, 11, 6 and 4 left at 2 p.m., to walk the dog and had not returned. She had checked the area as well as adjoining streets but could not find them.  Police advised moments later that they may have them at another Village Street address, which was corrected to Jersey Street. The mother was notified and was back with the kids at 3:40 p.m.

A Pleasant Street caller asked police, at 5 p.m. to make a well-being check on a 4-year-old who was walking in the street with only one shoe on and was almost hit by a car. The caller said the little girl gave her name and her parents' names. She said she was going to see her "friend."

A caller reported to police, at 6:30 p.m., that a green Jeep Wrangler was speeding down Humphrey Street inbound. When the caller told the driver to slow down, he slammed on his brakes, got out of the Jeep and threatened them, then got back in and sped off. An officer went to the Broughton Road address to which the Jeep was registered. The Jeep was there, empty, but no one answered the door. The officer left a ticket for the driver.

A Stratford Road caller notified police, at 10:55 p.m. That she and her husband were outside when they heard a loud bang like "a boulder hitting the house." She said that she couldn't tell if there was any damage and she did not see any boulders in the area. Police checked the house and the area, but could find no damage and no sign of boulders.



Police were sent to Market Basket, 139 Endicott St., for a person indecently exposing himself. They arrested Jonathan Morales, 51, of 151 Lake St., Manchester, New Hampshire, and charged him with open and gross lewdness for masturbating in public.

Police were sent to 143 High St., at 8:55 p.m., to serve a warrant on a party for multiple motor vehicle violations. He was also charged, at the time of his warrant arrest, with resisting arrest.


Officers were sent to Stop & Shop, 301 Newbury St., at 7:30 p.m., for fraudulent activity.

Police were sent to 3 Park St., at 11:20 a.m., for a loud group gathering around a fire and disturbing the peace. The officers advised them to quiet down.


Police stopped a vehicle, at 5:30 a.m., on Interstate 95 south in a motor vehicle stop. They arrested Jonathan Pino, 28, of 12 Liwood Place, Lynn, and charged him with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.

Police were sent to 37 Columbia Road, at 6:40 p.m., for an ex-husband in the house.

Officers were sent to 97 Sylvan St., just before 9 p.m., for people yelling and chanting and disturbing the peace.

Officers were called to a Newbury Street address, at 11:15 p.m., for a Lynnfield man causing a loud disturbance. He was placed into protective custody for the rest of the night.


Police were sent to Breakaway, 221 Newbury St., at 12:20 a.m. for a driver who was smashing into other cars in the parking lot. They arrested Domenico DiBiase, 61, of 59 Lynnbrook Road, Lynnfield, and charged him with drunken driving.

Police were called to Walmart, 55 Brooksby Village Drive, at 10:30 a.m., for a female shoplifter.

Police were called to Walmart, 55 Brooksby Village Drive, at 2:55 p.m., for a suspicious party in a vehicle. After checking the party's records, they arrested Katie White, 26, of 60 Goves Lane, Wentworth, New Hampshire, on a fugitive from justice warrant. She was being sought in New Hampshire, on a Grafton County warrant and a separate Merrimack County warrant, each for possession of fentanyl.



An officer was sent to Stop & Shop, 19 Howley St., at 1:30, to speak with the manager about a possible refund fraud.

Police were sent to Kappy's Liquors, 175 Andover St., at 2:50 p.m., for a multiple-vehicle accident. No one required medical transport, and no citations were indicated.

Police stopped a vehicle just before 5 p.m., in the vicinity of 1 Hathaway Ave. They arrested Daniel Hugo Viera, 28, of 6 Elmwood Circle, Peabody. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle; a number plate violation to conceal the operator's identity; operating an uninsured motor vehicle; operating a unregistered motor vehicle.

At 7:30 p.m., police were called to 261 Newbury St., for a fight in progress. The main combatant left the scene before officers arrived, and two brothers were given their 209A rights and declined.


Police were sent to Castle Circle, at 3:30 a.m., after a Terrace Estates resident reported there was a party with loud noise coming from somewhere on Castle Circle. The officer spoke with a woman who was advised to take the remaining guests inside for the evening. All was in order at that time.

A 19 Esquire Drive resident told police, at 9:45 a.m., that he owes someone $500,  and that person is now banging on the front door looking to get the money back now. The officer spoke with both parties separately and they will work the matter out themselves.

A party called police from Avalon at Cranebrook, 1000 Crane Brook Way,  at 11:15 a.m., to report that a woman was having a yard sale in the parking spaces with no known permit. The officer reported the yard sale was already over for the day and they were cleaning up.


















Recommended for you