An officer was sent to a Tozer Road business, at 4:05 p.m., for someone harassing an employee.

An officer was sent to the intersection of Cabot and Washington streets, just before 5 p.m., for a minor motor vehicle accident.

A call for suspicious activity brought two units to 11 Charles St., at 5 p.m., for kids taking property from a condemned building.

An officer was sent to 100 Cummings Center, at 6:15 p.m., for a male party reporting text messages.

Three units were sent to 1308 Broughton Drive, at 7:35 p.m., for a report of roommates at odds.

Police responded to a Park Street location, at 10 p.m., for a man who was unable to walk.

A call about a party riding dirt bikes on the road brought police, at 10:10 p.m., to the vicinity of 19 Radcliff Road.

Officers were sent to the vicinity of 65 Dodge St., at 11:15 p.m., for a report of a UHaul truck dumping trash.


Two units were sent to 25 Essex St., at 2 a.m., to disperse a group.

The Fire Department was sent to 75 Herrick St., at 9 a.m. for people stuck in the elevator.

Four units and an ambulance were dispatched, at 10:30 a.m., to Boyden Avenue, for an out-of-control 21-year-old with a mental health issue.

A motor vehicle was stopped at 1 p.m. in the vicinity of 44 Dodge St., and the operator checked out for a possible drug transaction.

An ambulance was sent to the vicinity of Conant Street, at 1:50 p.m., for a man who fell out of a wheelchair.

Two units were dispatched, at 3:05 p.m., to the intersection of Park and West Dane streets for kids throwing rocks.

Police were sent to 35 Park Street, to recover a gun found in a lobster trap.

Officers were dispatched, at 3:30 p.m., to the intersection of Cabot and Conant streets for a motor vehicle accident with property damage.



Police, fire and ambulance were sent to Lafayette St. at 8:45 a.m., for a man who fell off his bike and appears to have a back injury. He is wearing a white shirt, white hat and shorts and will wait at the entrance. He was transported to a local hospital.

A Winthrop Avenue resident called police just before 9 a.m., to report that he could hear one neighbor yelling at another at #12. The caller was unable to see anything, but he could hear the man “screaming at the top of his lungs.” The officer spoke with the two parties, who were arguing over a public parking spot. Both were advised on no-trespass orders.

An Atlantic Avenue caller told police, at 9:30 a.m., that he had received email threats from a person who was upset over the fact one of his employees was driving too slowly, and he wanted to speak with an officer.

The caretaker for an Intrepid Circle man told police, at 1:05 p.m., that while she ran out to the store, he left the condo. Normally, this is not an issue, but he was supposed to take time-specific medication. He was last seen wearing black gym shorts, a faded blue top and white sneakers without socks. Police began checking likely areas and locations, but were notified at 1:45 by the caretaker, that he was OK and eating his lunch. She said he is allowed to go for walks, but he did not have his cellphone with him.

A caller reported to police, at 3:15 p.m., that she had just witnessed a white Audi SUV hit two parked motor vehicles — a red Toyota pickup and a silver Toyota pickup. The witness gave a license number, which did not come up, but they were able to trace it to another vehicle. That vehicle was parked unoccupied, with damages, on Harbor Avenue. A follow-up will be done with the operator.

A Ramsay Road resident came into the station at 7:15 p.m. to report he had allowed a person to log onto his computer and now he was being scammed to send a payment. The man said the only thing he had given them was credit card information.

A woman called police, at 7:30 p.m. to inquire about any ordinance regarding neighbors who yell all the time. She said she can’t even sit on the back porch and enjoy dinner and a cocktail without having to listen to them screaming. She said she will leave them a note. If that doesn’t work, she will call back and ask police to speak to them.

Multiple units were sent to a Maverick Street address, at 8:50 p.m., for suspicious activity, after police received a call from the step-father who was away from home. He said his stepson was drinking with friends, putting his wife in fear to the point she left the house with her daughter and asked for police to check his well-being. Police arrived and entered with the wife’s permission. The lieutenant said the individual was drunk and angry. The friends were cooperative and left. Police took the man, who was already on probation, into custody and took him to the station while they updated his probation violations. At 10:40 p.m., they were advised an arrest warrant was being issued and would be electronically transmitted shortly. Middleton Jail was contacted to see if they would take the step-son, but they were already beyond capacity and would not take anyone who was only intoxicated. The 18-year-old youth was held overnight in a police station cell. He was released from the cell at 6:50 a.m., arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant and and transported to Salem District Court.


A Pleasant Street woman notified police, at 3:50 a.m., that she could hear an alarm sounding in the area. Firefighters determined it was a sprinkler alarm coming from the Bank of America. After arriving and gaining entry, they could not immediately find any water. A more thorough investigation revealed a leak and the sprinkler was shut off. By 4:35 the building was secured and the crews cleared.



Police were sent to a Spring Street location, at 4:20 p.m., for a motor vehicle accident without injuries.

Another motor vehicle accident without injuries was reported just before 6 p.m., in the vicinity of 25 Broad St.

Police were sent to 18 Chase St., for a report of threats, at 6:25 p.m.

A past assault brought officers to 41 Palmer St., at 6:45 p.m.

Officers were called to the vicinity of Bridge and Burnside streets, at 8:20 p.m., for a drunk.

An officer responded, at 11:50 p.m., to 22 Piedmont St., for a noise complaint.


A caller from 171 Boston St., notified police, at 1 a.m. that threats had been made.

Police arrested Judith Lynn Carpentier, 41, homeless, of Salem, at 9:10 p.m., in the vicinity of 211 Washington St. and charged her with drinking alcoholic beverages in public.

A person from 289 Lafayette St. reported a fraud or a scam to police, at 12:40 p.m.

Officers were sent to 385 Essex St., at 2:20 p.m., for an undesirable or unwanted guest.



Police responded to Dunkin Donuts, 162 Washington St., at 5:45 p.m., for a motor vehicle accident with injuries. Two parties in a Mercedes were transported to Salem Hospital with unknown injuries and the party in the Ford declined transport. Both vehicles were towed.

An officer was called to Mobile Estates, 28 Newbury St., at 7:20 p.m., for an unwanted party who tried to fight a resident. The officer said it was a verbal argument.

A caller told police, at 8:50 p.m., from the vicinity of 8 Home St., that softball players were blocking the street and swearing at him. The officer reported there was no illegal parking or blocked driveways, leaving room for emergency equipment.

A guest at Marriott, 8A Centennial reported stolen luggage at 9:10 p.m.


Police were sent to 65 Central St., Apt. 2, at 2:19 a.m., for a report of vandalism and a broken window. A male was picked up with a bleeding arm and transported to Salem Hospital for his injury. He will be summonsed to court on a charge of vandalism.

Police were called to 24 Tsitsinos Drive, at 2:20 a.m. after a contractor reported his office had been broken into. Moments later, another person came up and advised police that at items valued at least $1,500 had been taken from his truck as well.

At 1 p.m., two people from Fox Pest Control came into the station to register to solicit door-to-door for business. As they were registering, a call came in from a Newcastle Road resident, saying that someone from Fox Pest Control was going door-to-door. The company representatives who were registering said there should be no one else in Peabody going door-to-door for Fox Pest. An officer checked but could find no one in the area claiming to work for Fox Pest.

Spencer Contracting Co., 67 Foster St., notified police, at 2:45 p.m., of a past larceny.



Police were sent to Andover Street and the Peabody Line, at 5:25 p.m., for an intoxicated person, but a search turned up no one.

Officers went to the Putnamville Reservoir, in the vicinity of 320 Locust St., at 5:30 p.m., for people shooting fireworks. They were spoken to.

Police were sent to a Dyer Court address, at 7:30 p.m., Monday, where they arrested a 60-year-old man on a warrant.

Officers were sent to Ira Subaru, 97A Andover St., at 11:55 p.m., for someone taking used tires.


Officers were sent to 20 Archmeadow Drive, in the vicinity of Planet Fitness, at 9:15 a.m. for a case of road rage and a dispute between operators.

Police went to the intersection of Endicott and Water streets, at 11 a.m., for an accident without personal injury.

An officer was sent to 15 Essex St., at 12:10 p.m. to keep the peace while a party retrieved their belongings.