A Green Street caller told police, just before 4 p.m., that an alarm had been sounding in the neighborhood for the past 40 minutes, and she thinks it is a burglar alarm. An officer was sent out and checked the house, but found nothing out of order. Police left a note for homeowners and locked the front door.

A Waterside Road resident reported, at 7:35 p.m. that a person walked up to her steps and vandalized a lawn ornament. She said she has video of the incident and would like to speak with an officer.


An officer was sent to a Front Street address after a neighbor complained that her neighbor's TV was blasting at 12:10 a.m. The officer spoke with the parties involved and they are shutting down the TV for the night.



Two units responded to a Sohier Road location, at 4:20 p.m., for a report of a man slumped over.

An officer went to an Ellingwood Court address, just before 6 p.m., to check on a screaming child on the first floor.


Officers were sent to a Hale Street address, at 8:40 a.m. to serve a 209A restraining order. The party was not at home.

An officer and an ambulance were sent to a Cabot Street address, at 10:45 p.m., for a man passed out in a motor vehicle.

Police were sent to 50 Dunham Road, at 1:05 p.m. in response to a call about an email scam.

A call about a suicidal student brought an officer and an ambulance to Beverly High School at 2:20 p.m.

A Wallis Street resident notified police, at 2:50 p.m. about a missing dog.

An officer was sent to 15 Broadway, at 3:20 p.m., to investigate a past assault.



A woman called from Tannery Two, 12 Crowninshield St., to report that several medications had been taken from her unlocked apartment.

Police were called at 5:40  p.m. to an accident on Route 128 south in the vicinity of exits 43 and 44. The accident was handled by Massachusetts State Police. They said the vehicle, a 2005 Ion SE, driven by an 18-year-old Foxboro male, went off the right side of the road. The state police report did not indicate any injuries, tows or citations.

A customer of Long's Jewelers, 35 Cross St., called at 8:05 p.m. for assistance in trying to pick up his son's two epipens tonight that were left behind in the store earlier today. Police contacted management but they were told management would not coming in to open the store tonight but it would be open in the morning. A few minutes later, the CFO called and advised police that he would go to the store with two marked cruisers and officers at 9 p.m. for the parent to retrieve the epipens. At 8:40 the officers arrived with the CFO to pick up the epipens for the customer.

Police were called to McDonald's, 133 Main St., at 10:05 p.m., for an intoxicated party refusing to leave. One was transported to the hospital and the other was sent on his way.


Officers were sent to Veterans Memorial Drive, at 1:50 a.m. for a report of several people fighting in the second court. Officers reported the parties had dispersed prior to police arrival.

Police were sent to Perley Avenue and Newington Road, at 9 a.m. to check a report of a possible water-main break. The officer reported it was not a break, but that water was coming up from beneath a sewer cover. DPW was notified.

Lahey Medical Center, 1 Essex Center Drive, called police at 9:20 a.m. to report an ID fraud.

Officers were sent to Cedar Grove Cemetery at 11:20 p.m., for a vehicle that struck a headstone in the cemetery, with an injury. The operator refused medical attention, but the officer will file for an immediate threat hearing for the driver.

An ambulance was dispatched, at 1:30 p.m., to the Municipal Parking Lot, Central St., for an intoxicated male down on the ground. He was picked up and transported to Lahey North.

An officer checking a suspicious vehicle parked at Dunkin Donuts, 3 Central St., at 1:45 p.m., arrested the 25-year-old Peabody operator on an outstanding East Boston District Court warrant for operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license.

A caller from Kay Jewelers at the Northshore Mall notified police, at 2:50 p.m., that two rings were missing. The rings disappeared on Saturday sometime between 9:30 a.m., and 5:30 p.m. The incident will be under investigation by Kay's corporate security.

Officers were sent to Mobile Estates, 286 Newbury St., at 3 p.m., for a dispute between neighbors and one woman out of control and screaming. The woman calmed down when officers arrived.



A call about a dispute brought police to 56 Margin St., at 11:30 a.m.

Officers were sent to the vicinity of Essex and Orange streets, at 11:55 p.m., to take a report on a past assault. 


Police stopped a vehicle at 2:25 a.m., on the North Street/Route 107 ramp to Route 114 westbound for a motor vehicle traffic stop. They arrested Jeffrey Rodriguez, 38, of 30 Pleasant St., Salem, and charged him with miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violations.

Police went to 9 Cressey Ave., at 4:10 a.m., for a disurbance.

A motor vehicle accident without injuries brought officers to Waite Street, at 8:15 a.m.

Police were called to 426 Essex St., at 9:05 a.m., for a larceny.

At 11:05 a.m., they were sent to 342 Essex St., for another larceny.

 Officers were dispatched, at 12:30 p.m., to 144 Essex St., for a disturbance. 

The report of third larceny brought police to 3 Oak St., just before 2 p.m.

 Police were sent to 66 Hathorne St., at 2:20 p.m. for today's fourth larceny since 9 a.m.