BOSTON (AP) - The auction last year of a sailboat once owned by John F. Kennedy should be revisited because the government did not do enough to find a co-owner of the 22-foot 'Flash II' before the boat was sold, a federal appeals court judge ruled. This article can be read in full with a Plus Edition account.
- What you need to know about coronavirus
- SLIDESHOW: Danvers Falcons fall to Gloucester Fishermen in boys soccer matchup 3-2
- SLIDESHOW: Beverly Panthers beat Swampscott Big Blue in boys soccer matchup 2-0
- SLIDESHOW: Swampscott Big Blue beats Salem Witches in Thursday golf matchup
- SLIDESHOW: Masconomet Chieftains beat Peabody Tanners in girls soccer match 3-1
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.