Get the latest news on the municipal elections this year on the North Shore.
Check out our series of podcasts on topics from high school football to Halloween in Salem.
This Week's Circulars
Arizona - Jean Louise Eastman passed away peacefully on December 20, 2019, in the home of her daughter, in Cottonwood, Ariz. Jean was the only child born to William and Florence Nihan of Lynn, Massachusetts. She was recognized at a young age for her exceptionally beautiful soprano voice and …
Beverly - Robert V. MacKenzie, 87, of Beverly, Massachusetts, passed away on January 15, 2020, surrounded by his family at the Kaplan Family Hospice House. Robert is survived by his loving wife Jennie (Bussone) of 65 years; three children, son Kevin M. MacKenzie and his wife Sharon, daughter…
Largo, FL - Jacqueiine E. (Morency) Norton Kelley, 90, a former resident of Salem, passed away on Thursday, January 9, 2020, in Largo, Florida. She was the wife of the late John R. Kelley and was the wife of the late Edward T. Norton. Born in Salem and raised in Beverly she was the daughter …
- Family to buy back Danvers' historic 1648 Putnam House
- Point of no return
- Demolition of former restaurant underway
- New rules eyed for Uber, Lyft
- MSBA passes over Peabody school projects
- Seagrass gets provisional license for downtown Salem retail marijuana store
- K-9 departments bid farewell to Peabody's Caine
- Caine's final ride
- Neighbors file 'intent to sue' over waterfront restaurant
- Cabot Street project to include Montserrat College dorms